ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue – it affects literally everyone, everywhere on the planet. That s why we give all of our people the opportunities they need to make an impact.
The main responsibilities are preparing and analyzing budgets and plans against actual results, performing monthly closing and reporting activities on tight deadlines for company headquarters and government bodies, and building and maintaining close relationships with internal and external parties to support the successful completion of these activities.
Candidate should have:
• Bachelor s or Master s degree in Accounting, a Finance or Economics with min. GPA 3.5 on a 4 point scale from reputable university
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 3 years experience as an accountant/financial analyst
• Excellent accounting skills (as evidenced by ability to pass accounting competency test), analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in SAP and the Oil and Gas Industry are highly desirable
Candidates who meet these criteria should apply online at:
No later than 15 September 2009
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Taking on the world s thought energy challenges