ExxonMobil’s workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people.
Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
• Responsible for ensuring operability and maintainability inputs, especially in the areas of control systems for the FSO project.
• Provide coordinating and leading roles in the development of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Equipment Strategy (ES).
• Responsible to ensure that the FSO equipment and the associated facilities are operated with optimum reliability / uptime and the maintenance of the equipment are carried out in compliance with and following ExxonMobil maintenance best practices.
• Responsible for the maintenance of all deck, engine room, accommodation and utility systems.
• Supervise all maintenance activities on the export mooring system and hoses
Country or Region
Requirements of Candidate
• Hold a valid Class 1 (Chief Engineer – Steam or Motor) STCW certificate of competency for unlimited tonnage, with a Liquid Petroleum Endorsement.
• Have served for at least 3 years sea time as a Chief Engineer on Oil Tankers completing foreign voyages or a similar capacity on F[P]SO operation.
• Proof of valid STCW certificate of competency and large crude oil tanker sea time will be required.
• Advance level in spoken and written English language. Ability to prepare written reports in English is preferable.
• Some knowledge of oil field operations would be beneficial
• Relevant crude oil tanker experience is preferable.
• A high level of computer skills is essential.
• Good communications (upward and downward) and teamwork skills are essential
• Demonstrated background in behavioral based safety.
• Willingness to stay at the training facilities for a 1 – 2 years training program, and / or company’s field site in Indonesia or overseas for 1 – 2 years.
Kirim lamaran, Klik : Lowongan Exxonmobil