SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd.; Lowongan Terbaru Human Resource Officer
Human Resource Officer
• Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a reputable University.
• Min. 5 years of relevant experience preferably from an upstream Exploration & Production Multi-National Company.
• Meticulous and able to work independently.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Indonesia manpower regulation and requirements by Singapore headquarter (HQ).
• Source, screen, interview and recruit candidates for both Jakarta office and Samarinda drilling site.
• Prepare manpower reports to Ministry of Manpower in compliance with BP Migas requirements and HR reports to Singapore HQ.
• Compute, process and administer monthly payroll including income tax and Jamsostek administration.
• Maintain and update employee database which includes timely renewal of employment contract.
• Oversee Admin Assistant to provide general office administration support to Jakarta office.
• Prepare annual HR budget, manpower plan and performance management.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource
SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd.
Menara Global 25th Floor
Jln. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 27
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Expiry date: July 03, 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified