Jobs Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ; 9 positions
Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is moving in high gear to set the direction of its future growth as a forward driven multinational energy company.
PHE ONWJ, with over 35 years operating experience in Indonesia, covers 8,300 square kilometers of production area -stretching from the north as Cirebon to Kepulauan Seribu. Our facilities include 670 wells, 1 70 shallow wafer platforms, 40 processing and service facilities and some 1,600 kilometers of sub-sea pipelines.
As one of the leading assets in Pertamina, we ore currently seeking PROFESSIONALS to join us and share us our values – the unwavering commitment to deliver improved quality and reliability. The vacant positions are:
1. Operation Geologist (OG)
2. Exploration Geologist (EG)
3. Exploration Geophysicist (EGP
4. Seismic Processing Analyst (SPA)
5. Contract Engineer (CE)
6. Sr. Construction Engineer (SCE)
7. Shorebase Supervisor (SBS)
8. Inventory Analyst (IA)
9. Supply Chain Market Assessment Specialist (MAS)
Applicants should at least have graduated from related disciplines, with qualification:
• 8 — 10 years experience in Material/logistic operation in oil and gas Industry (position and
• 10 — 15 years experience in: Contract project (position 5) and Construction, fabrication and installation offshore facilities (position 6).
• 5 — 8 years experience in: Well Site offshore and geological operations (position 1), Exploration and production (position 2), Seismic data processing (position 3-4) and warehouse/ logistic operation and material write-off (position 7), Procurement and supply chain management in oil and gas industry (position 9);
Forward your complete resume arid recent photograph with interested position in your email addressed to:
Application close 17 July 2011