Baker Hughes is a leading Oil & Gas product and services organization. We operate in 90 countries worldwide with over 35,000 employees. We create value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. We are now seeking to recruit highly motivated individual to join us for a 3-month project. The job offers the opportunity to work on best-in-class technology in the field of Oil & Gas.
Accounting Project Officer
* Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
* Minimum of 1 years experience.
* Strong foundation in accounting and financial principles and practices.
* Knowledge of SAP is important.
* Strong interpersonal and people skills with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Good attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work and adapt to a fast paced and multicultural environment.
* Coordinate vendors’ internal and external flow of documentation.
* Prepare reports and analysis for the Finance Manager in accordance with company requirements.
* Support finance personnel to provide an efficient participation in the business and contribution to the management of capital.
* Coordinate country financial and business plan preparation and presentation, under the direction of the Finance Manager.
* Resolve all outstanding inter-company invoices.
What do our jobs offer?
Our job openings provide competitive reward structure, exposure to Best-in-Class technologies, on-going career development, career progression, respect, work/life balance and the opportunity to live our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance and Learning.
In order to apply, please forward your application and CV to HR.Indonesia@bakerhughes.com with subject: “Accounting Project Officer”.
Closing Date: 12-8-10