PT McDermott Indonesia; Lowongan Agustus 2012
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions, based in Batam:
1. QA/QC Inspector – Structural/Piping
• Carry out material receiving and welding inspection activities.
• Bachelors Degree in engineering / Diploma or equivalent (Mechanical).
• CSWIP 3.1 / 3.2 or AWS Welding Inspectors Certification.
• NACE or British Gas Painting certification would be an added advantage.
2. Marine HSES Coordinator
• Coordinate HSES matters on McDermott vessels and work location.
• Complete approved offshore safety and survival training.
3. HSES Trainer
• HSE Knowledge to carry out safety training.
• HSE Teaching Experience.
• Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.)
• Possess positive and effective communication skills (reading, speaking and writing) in English and Bahasa Indonesia languages.
• Preferred Previous experience in Offshore Construction Industry.
• Work effectively both as a member of a team and independently.
• Self-starter, Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Plan and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
You can check the details from the link provided above. Application letters detailing full experience & education standard attained, with recent photograph (4x6cm) should be submitted within 14 days from the date of this advertisement to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. McDermott Indonesia
via e-mail to: BMBHR@mcdermott.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
Expiry date: August 12, 2012