PT Trakindo Utama is an expanding privately owned company dealing in heavy equipment business with about 5500 employees, operating in over 60 branches throughout Indonesia. We are inviting professionals to fill following position :
Parts Operation Manager
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): experience in parts & logistics operations area,
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Required language(s): English & Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field and similiar position is required for this position.
* 2 Full-Time positions available.
* To manage surplus and dead stock properly, including routable stock.
* To ensure forecast accuracy is good to drive parts availability.
* To ensure our credit claim to be settled by vendors on timely manner.
* To ensure parts department services is conducted correctly and parts order processes to be managed and administered properly.
* To manage Department Process Performance Rating and Mining Branch Process Performance Rating to be implemented correctly, according to the company policies and procedures.
* To identify Strategic Key Position & Key Position in Parts Department.
* Establish roles & responsibilities, competencies development, provide the training, job rotation, build career path and succession planning for parts workforce.
* To analyze the system enhancement needed, which able to leverage technology.
* To proactively translate the Voice Of Customer to Critical Customer Requirement and Voice Of Business.
* To ensure business processes are heading to the correct outcomes.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Closing Date: 27-10-09.