PT. WINTERMAR OFFSHORE MARINE, TBK invite qualified personnel to be part of our team, for the positions:
• Min. ATT II or Degree in Marine Engineering or Ship Building. Mm. 5 years experiences as Technical Superintendent including on board experiences as Chief Engineer.
• Experiences on offshore type vessel is a must.
• Planning, monitoring and ensuring the implementation of shipboard planned maintenance and ensuring the implementation of Plan Maintenance System (PMS) on vessel.
• Carry out the vessel inspection and coordinating with DPA for implementation Vessel Technical Audit.
• Verify damage or service needs and determine action to be taken for equipment brought to shore for repair or service.
• Carry out daily task that will be assisted by Vessel Support Engineer.
DOCKING MANAGER (DM)
• Min. ATT II or Degree in Marine Engineering or Ship Building.
• Min. 5 years experiences as Docking Manager at shipyard or shipping company.
• Good ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and with many groups of people. Knowledge on type of vessel offshore will become advantage.
• Prepare to work long hours and frequent travel, overall responsibility in the supervision of vessel s docking in shipyard.
• Managing docking schedule, keeping to agreed time line, docking cost and keeping to approved budgets.
• Safety coordination onboard vessel for repair work activities. Liaison with class for survey, service technicians and suppliers.
• Negotiation of final invoices with all vendors.
Please submit your application, CV & recent photograph within 2 weeks to: