PT. Wintermar Offshore Marine, Tbk. recruiting dynamic, qualified and highly motivated personnel to be a part of our team, with the following available positions:
1. DOCKING MANAGER (DM)
• Min. ATT II or Degree in Marine Engineering or Ship Building.
• Min. experiences 5 years as Docking Manager at ship yard or shipping company.
• Good ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and with many groups of people. Knowledge on type of vessel offshore will become advantages.
• Prepared to work long hours & frequent travel, overall responsibility in the supervision of vessels docking in shipyard.
• Managing docking schedule, keeping to agreed time line, docking ~cost and keeping to approved budgets.
• Safety coordination onboard vessel for repair work activities.
• Liaison with class for survey, service technicians and suppliers.
• Negotiation of final invoices with all vendors.
2. TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (TS)
• Min. AU II or Degree in Marine Engineering or Ship Building.
• Min. experiences 5 years as Technical Superintendent including on board experiences as Chief Engineer.
• Experiences on offshore type vessel is a must.
• Planning, monitoring and ensuring the implementation of shipboard planned maintenance and ensuring the implementation of Plan Maintenance System (PMS) on vessel.
• Carry out the vessel inspection & coordinating with DPA for implementation Vessel Technical Audit.
• Verify damage or service needs and determine action to be taken for equipment brought to shore for repair or service.
• Carry out daily task that will be assisted by Vessel Support Engineer (VSE).
3. LEGAL OFFICER (LO)
• Bachelor Degree in Law with GPA mm. 3.00.
• Minimum 3 years experience in same position I types of job.
• Provide Legal Opinions, Drafting Legal Documents, Agreements and Contracts, Ensure that Companies are compliance with Government regulations (Labor, Offshore, Corporate, Capital Market, Marine, etc.).
• Assist Corporate Secretary in reporting to BAPEPAM, IDX, KSEI, IDXnet.
• Assist Corporate Secretary in preparing documents for Corporate Meetings and Shareholder Meetings.
• Assist Business Officer in liaise with Lawyers and Notaries and acts as their backups if required.
Please submit your application, CV and recent photograph within 2 weeks to:
Expiry date: April 21, 2012