RasGas Company Ltd is a multi-billion dollar venture organisation owned by Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil and was established in 1993 to produce liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and related products from the vast natural gas reserves of the State of Qatar.
Qatar is a truly multicultural country and has seen an unprecedented period of growth over the last ten years with the World’s highest GDP unmatched by any other international destination.
It offers a safe and vibrant ex-pat lifestyle with year round sunshine boasting modern air-conditioned shopping malls, five star hotels and a vast array of restaurants.
As for recreational activities, families can enjoy golf and beach clubs, water sports, bowling alleys, ice skating, fishing and museums.
In terms of education, Qatar has a number of established international schools following British, American, Arab and Asian curricula.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* At least twelve years of experience in design, engineering and modifications of static equipment, process piping and pipelines for onshore/offshore oil & gas processing facilities
* Knowledge of API, ANSI, ASME ISO
* Pipe stress analysis using CAESAR II
* Any hands-on exposure with pressure vessel design related software such as PV ELITE, COMPRESS, B-JAC, CODECALC, NOZLE PRO
* ANSYS finite element analysis software is also preferable
* Excellent English language proficiency both written and spoken
Reporting to the Head of Mechanical & Pipelines Engineering, you are the central focal point providing technical advice/support for all design, mechanical engineering, construction, modification of static equipment, piping, pipelines and valves selection criteria.
As well as the above, you will be leading your specific discipline team which will mean that you will be responsible for delegating, organising and supervising the work schedules for all the senior mechanical engineers deployed within the team.
Salary description: Very competitive tax-free remuneration package
* Indefinite Term Contract
* Fully paid family or single status housing including utilities
* Furnishing allowance
* 37 working days annual paid vacation plus annual family air tickets
* Medical/dental care
* Personal effects shipment allowance
* Education assistance for up to four school age children
* Annual bonuses
* End of service benefit
For more information on Ras Gas, please visit our dedicated recruitment site www.hays.ae/jobs/rasgas
Ref Code: ADV343590EW4
Closing Date: Not specified
Salary: Very competitive tax-free remuneration package
Position Type: Permanent
How to apply
To apply please visit:
email@example.com with ADV343590EW4 as the email subject