ConocoPhillips; 2 positions
Team Lead Warehouse
• TL Warehouse has responsibility to act as a Leader for the overall warehouse operation activities & performance to meet company core values, team vision & mission, ensure safely and environmentally manner and also to implement & supervise HSE program within his areas of responsibility. She / He has to ensure compliance Company safety/security, ethics standards and Material Management procedures followed by warehouse staff and Implement the short term vision and mission for Warehouse.
• Technical College, Polytechnic graduate or equivalent and/or S1/S2 Management/technical.
• Minimum 5 years experiences in managing material in complex supply base warehouse on supporting oil/gas field.
• Soft Skills:
• Takes disciplined action / personal accountability
• Set aggressive goals and measurable standards of excellence
• Aligns individual goals with business goals
• Hard Skills:
• Good computer applications skill
• Having good English proficiency both in writing, reporting and verbal communication
• Fundamentals of SCM (Concept, standard, practices & procedures)
• Basic Government law, regulations and system in SCM area
• HSE Knowledge in SCM field
• Knowledge in oil & gas material and operation
• Innovation & Improvement Methodologies
• Project Management
• Filling system
• Strategic Cost Management / Total System Value
• Business Correspondence
• Performance Management System
• Oil & Gas Material Specification
• Inventory, warehouse and distribution system & modules (SAP)
• Surplus Management
• Warehouse Management Strategy
• Warehouse management and Information System (WMIS)
• Waste Management
• Operating Facilities (e.g. machinery, forklift)
• Being familiar with HSEMS, SSP, PTW
• Material Management Compliance
• Inventory Management & Analysis
• Warehousing Fundamentals
• Investment Recovery
Senior Process Engineer
I. BASIC PURPOSE
This position has principle purpose as follows:
• Provide Process Engineering support, guidance and assistance to the Operation Team in all matters relating to facility engineering design and operability issues, with a strong emphasis on value adding activities and risk minimization.
• Responsible to provide innovation for plant production optimization.
• Responsible to provide technical assistance to all Area Field Engineer of Onshore Operation Engineering.
• Responsible to provide daily technical assistance and support to the oil and gas plant operation.
II. NATURE AND SCOPE
• Provide Process Engineering support to Area Field Engineer and Operation team for day to day operation.
• Seek opportunity to reduce operating cost, increase production and conserve energy.
• Develop Front End Loading (FEL) for any expansion/ modification project to improve plant performance.
• Participate and contribute in all aspects of the process/ facilities design for all phases of onshore Project. This includes concept optimization, development of process simulations, Process Flow Diagram (PFD), P&ID, equipment/line sizing, SAFE charts, and all other process documentation required by other engineering disciplines. This also includes specification, purchase, testing, installation, commissioning and start-up of all process equipment and systems.
• Participate in onshore project commissioning, start-up, operational trouble-shooting, and project close-out.
III. JOB REQUIREMENT
• University degree in Chemical Engineering, with at least 10 years of process design and operation, experience in oil and gas facilities or petrochemical plant with most of this time is in gas conditioning and processing.
• Strong technical/engineering skills with a working knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus general understanding of other discipline activities.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Process Engineering tools/ Process Simulators and Computer.
• Models, including HYSIS, PIPESIM, and equipment rating programs.
• Experience with gas turbines, waste heat recovery steam systems and water treating is highly desirable.
• Experience with Basics of Design, Process Design & Safety System Design.
• Basic knowledge of process chemistry, including chemical treatment.
• Experience on Drafting of Operating Instructions/ Standard Operating Procedure.
• Good knowledge on Process Safety Management.
• Experience with Process Evaluations/ analysis.
• SAP experience or similar computer based system.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
• Strong team player with proactive approach to decision making process.
• Ability to work under diverse cultures and nationality.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.