Foster Wheeler Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Foster Wheeler is a leading international engineering, construction and project management contractor, serving the oil and gas, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and power industries. We have a successful track record on Singapore for over 30 years and we are growing.
Our people are the KEY TO OUR SUCCESS and we are looking out for employees who can deliver successful projects to join our Singapore team. You will partner with our clients to achieve outstanding results in a safe, productive and quality-driven environment.
With a global network of offices and projects all over the world, we offer a world of opportunity. You will experience exciting projects and even new professional practices and culture, further delevloping your skills and benefiting from an environment that’s creative, groundbreaking.
If you are ready for the challenge, take a step forward with us with the following position:
Senior HSE Engineer
Cilacap (Jawa Tengah)
* Has experience in Performing QRA (Quantitative Risk Assessment) and Project QA Audit in gas processing plants, utility facility project
* Has experience for HSE implementation in preparation project specifications, procedures, based on international codes and standards
* Has experience as Lead HSE Engineer
* Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as, American Petroleum Institute (API), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Instrument Society of American (ISA), American Society of Mechanical Engineer (ASME), National Associateion of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), NFPA and Others
* At least a Bachelor of Science Degree in Process Engineering
* Has minimum 12 years experience in gas processing plants, and utility facilities project
* Has experience as HSE Engineer especially RFCC Plant ans UOP’s License Process Unit
* Has experience in developing of the following HSE Methodologies and procedure in gas processing plants, and utility facilities project (HAZOP (Hazards & Operability) study, Fire Risk Analysis/ Explosion Analysis, SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Study, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) at site, Preparation and implementation of relevant site HSE procedure, Waste Management and control, Air pollution management and control, Noise management and control)
Interested candidates please send in the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org