Jobs The Linde Indonesia ; 6 positions
Innovation, Internationality, Performance
The Linde Group is the world s leading gases and engineering company with around 48,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 12.868 bn. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment — in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
PT. Linde Indonesia, is in process of setting up one 2000 Ton Air Separation Plant for PT. KRAKATAU POSCO at Cilegon, West Java. Linde Indonesia need local Indonesian persons to work in the following functional areas
Electrical Supervisor (ES)
• Having experience in installation of HV & LV transformers, panels, cable laying, termination & testing
• Having knowledge/acquaintance with Indonesian electrical rules and regulations for HV & LV supply system is required.
Instrumentation Supervisor (IS)
• Having experience in installation of DCS, installation of field instruments and transmitters, impulse tubing, cabling laying/termination and loop checking, instrument and control valve calibration
• Prepare calibration and test reports.
Quality Assurance Supervisor (QA)
• Having experience in NDE i.e. Radiography / DP test, WPS & PQR, and welding process
• Able to do preparation of Quality Documentation following international code of standard for Piping, Structural and Large Storage Tank fabrication works. Construction Supervisors (CS)
Mech. Supervisors (MS)
• Having experience in erection of static and rotating equipment including assembly & alignment, Pre-fabrication & Erection, Testing of Pipe work (CS, SS, Alumunium) & Storage Tank construction, Structural prefabrication & Erection.
Safety Supervisor (SS)
• Degree/Diploma in Industrial Safety or KS with experience in construction safety is preferable.
Administrative Staff (ADM)
• Having experience in stores management for incoming material, identification and correlation with documents, and issuing material
• Having knowledge and experience in accounting and administration works
• Having knowledge of Indonesian rules and regulations, documentation and compliances for deployment of labors is essential.
• All positions is a contract basis for a period of 2 Years for the project (may be extendable for some depending on project status)
• Graduate Engineer with 4 to 6 years of experience OR diploma holders with 6 to 8 years of experience
• Having hands on experience in project execution/ construction in any of the above mentioned profiles can apply
• For position no. 6, only general college degree is required.
Candidate shall apply on the latest of two weeks through
P0 BOX 1225 / JKT 13012
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org cc. email@example.com.