ConocoPhillips; Onshore Pipeline Supervisor
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
Onshore Pipeline Supervisor (PSC Oil & PSC gas)
• Follow and enforce Company s Health Safety Environment Management System, Standard Safety Practices manual and Environmental Practices manual as core of Company s HSE program.
• Maintenance of pipeline, trunkline & flowline system to achieve 100% availability and line integrity of the network based on the applicable engineering standard, consistent with the current safety procedure and legal regulations.
• Duties to include the overall supervision of internal source and contractors activity to perform operation and maintenance of all pipelines, trunk lines and flow lines within an assigned area. To ensure pipeline integrity and to optimize manpower and equipment performance and availability.
• Manage report to company s Pipeline & ROW Superintendent by 5:00 pm every day on FDC or any other report including and weekly report every Saturday at 14:00 pm in one liner format.
Qualification & Experience:
• Demonstrable practical experience in pipeline & ROW inspection and supervision and familiar with applicable code & standard such as API, ASME etc & government regulation.
• Having the experience to coordinate team in emergency situation is preferable.
• Minimum bachelor degree (S1) in Engineering preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical, from a recognized technical institution.
• Minimum 5 years experience in pipeline construction, operations & maintenance works, with at least 2 years experience in pipeline operation & maintenance.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Expiry date: December 30, 2009