TITAN MINING INDONESIA, PT
The Titan Group of Companies is one of the fast growing privately held IT, Telecommunication, Energy and Property organization in Indonesia. The Group owns or holds interests in companies ranging from IT system integration and distribution services, contact center outsourcing, wire-line telecom development to coal and minerals mining, oil & gas upstream and downstream businesses.
* Bachelor degree in Law or Psychology
* Good understanding of HR legislation, policies and best practices in Indonesia
* 2 – 3 years experience in HR is a must
* Excellent command of using Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* English proficiency (both writing and speaking).
* Experience in Mining company is advantage.
* Ability to work under high pressure.
Under HR Manager’s supervision, the Human Resource Supervisor will participate and provide support in HR functions. Being responsible to manage C&B operations, personnel & legal needs. Working to set up, propose, and improve HR related policies and procedures, processes, documents and tools. And will contribute to its successful set-up and development in the following:
* Develop & administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs
* Manage day to day operation of the HR related field (Absence, Mailings, Working Agreement, Annual Leave, etc).
* Handle Training Development, HR Communication, Compensation Benefits.
* Communication out of or inside the company serving HR activities.
* Other HR activities when required by management.
Please visit our website: www.titan.co.id
Please send your CV and related document via e-mail to: