With around 100 operations across the globe, BHP Billiton produces a range of commodities. We are the only diversified resources company that produces a full suite of energy products – oil, gas, coal and uranium, as well as having a significant presence in minerals such as alumina, copper, nickel, iron ore and metallurgical coal.
BHP Billiton’s marketing activities are undertaken through a centralised marketing organisation with a network of offices across the world supporting our major customer markets and the distribution of product from our operations. A majority of Marketing staff are located in Asia with Singapore being the primary hub office.
Reporting to the Vice President (VP), Freight, the Team Administrator is responsible for providing efficient secretarial and administrative support to Freight Trading and Marketing Unit (TMU).
Job number: 744230
Business / Project: Marketing – Freight
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Qualification & Technical Competencies
* Secondary school certificate or equivalent
* Minimum three years experience in a secretarial/administrative support role
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications
* Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential, preferably fluency in a second Asian language
The core accountabilities are as follows:-
* Provide secretarial support including agenda management, sort and distribute mail, organize meetings and conferences, handle correspondence
* Liaise with travel agent to organize travel arrangements as requested
* Provide administrative support including the maintenance of departmental leave and travel schedule, registration of sick leave
* Perform procurement administrative processes
* Maintain departmental registers
* Keep all documents and folders up-to-date in Documentum
* Prepare documents in MS office as requested, such as Powerpoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and/or Word documents
* Participate in projects as requested related to general office services, quality and/or ISO projects
How To Apply
Please upload a copy of your CV online by 25 April 2012.
Diversity is an important element of our People strategy and a key driver of our success.
25 Apr 2012 5:00pm Singapore Standard Time
Click Here To Apply Onlline : BHP Billiton Career