PTTEP MALUNDA LIMITED | PTTEP SOUTH MANDAR LIMITED
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate. A top-ten publicly- listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand, PTTEP has a workforce of over 3,000 and has invested in 44 E&P activities and 5 investments in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Announced on May 18, 2010, PTTEP and its consortium won the exploration rights for four blocks in offshore Indonesia.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company in below position :
Accountant ( Contract Basis )
1. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in oil and gas business
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point )
4. Well organized, attentive to detail, proactive, smart, hard working, self driven, fast learner, trustworthy, self confidence, communicative and able to work independently or in team
1. Assist Manager in preparing the annual budget proposal. Monitor and control budget execution to be in line with the approved budget. Recommend Department Manager and staff in terms of budgeting policy and accounting process and procedure.
2. Perform the project’s cost control. Check and keep records of all invoices and ensure the conformity of invoice with material and service contracts.
3. Prepare of project’s monthly statement of expenditure. Group the costs into the proper budget items. Analyze the variance between the approved budget and actual expenditure.
4. Prepare and submit the project’s Monthly Cost Reports to supervisor and Project Team.
5. Keep record of all service order, purchase order and contracts in order to report the committed expenditure for management’s proper decision making.
6. Prepare documents and data for monthly withholding tax calculation and submission.
7. Performs other similar or related duties, as assigned by supervisor.
Procurement Officer ( Contract Basis )
1. Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in procurement procurement and contracts or related functions involved in the preparation, negotiation, and administration of broad range of complex technical high value & risk procurement and contracts.
2. Certified in PTK – 007
3. Good knowledge in petroleum industry, E&P equipments, specifications, manufactures and oil and gas market business with extensive knowledge of E&P market movement and oil & gas equipment & operations, finance & accounting concepts & procedures.
4. Good knowledge of commercial, insurance and legal issues.
5. Strong communication skills necessary for a range of complex internal and external negotiation.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point )
8. Familiar and have a good relationship with BPMIGAS
1. Review Contractor’s procurement plan to align with the Project’s work program and schedule. Monitor and follow up the issuance of Purchase Order (PO), Service Order (SO), contract to the successful bidder.
2. Monitor Contractors’ tendering process including the preparation of technical Call for Tender, review of bidder lists, pre-qualification of all contractors, bid opening and evaluation, contractor selection, awarding, and expediting, to be in compliance with Project’s requirements and PTTEP standard procedure.
3. Coordinate to ensure that goods or services are imported in accordance with applicable laws
4. Arrange the meeting among PTTEP, Contractors to plan and follow up material planning and expediting and detect any problems/ difficulties that might affect the Project work schedule.
5. Update procurement databases. Manage to register, sort, file and distribute construction contract documentation.
6. Promote the implementation of SSHE rules and regulations in all work under responsibilities.
Due Date : 31 March 2012
For interested applicant can submit to : AndiniO@pttep.com
Only suitable candidate will be interviewed and put your detail job description in your CV.