PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Marine Supervisor
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
* MerchantMarineAcademy, hold Master Marine (ANT 1) or Chief Officer (ANT 2) Certificate with extensive experience in marine operation ( minimum 10 years )
* Hold Pilot or Berthing Master certificate
* Hold PFSO certificate
* Experience in cargo handling, loading and unloading vessels, barges, port clearance and stowage plan.
* Conducting (Pilot/Mooring Master) unlimited vessels size.
* Performing Marine Safety audits, authoring operating guidance and procedures.
* Implementing Port Security Plan
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa or in English to liaise with contacts; leadership skill, analytical and problem solving ability.
* Have good knowledge of Indonesian and International Marine Policy and regulation
* Manage Port Navigation Aid
* Manage Mooring Facilities and other Port Facilities.
* Handling vessels, barges in and out of the port
* Arrange Port Formalities
* Mooring/Unmooring vessel and barges
* Monitor loading/unloading vessel and barges
* Monitor utilizing of port facilities
* Piloting vessel in and out
* Monitor of bunkering and FW supply
* Coordinating in providing sea transport to support overall company’s operations in safe
* Monitor of Ship to Ship operation
* Liaise Port communication between vessel and Port control
* Develop port procedures, National and International.
* Implementing port information and regulation
* To prepare port data for port permit and recommendation
* Implementing port administration services
* Preparation of port operation
* Carry out oil spill drill and exercise
* Acting as Deputy PFSO
* Implementing Port Facility Security Plan
* Utilizing of port security equipment
* To performed security drill and exercise
* Liaise and coordination with Harbor Master, Navy and Police to implementation of port security plan
* Carry out vessel inspection and Marine Risk Assessment.
* Giving advise as Marine expert related Port Development
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED