PT Donggi Senoro LNG
Content Development Officer
* Bachelor degree in Journalism / Communication, Information & Technology and or Information System Management
* 3-5 years experience managing content and production for websites
* Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera, etc.)
* Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
* Routine website and database operation
* Web Security
Ensuring that the DSLNG website and database system is secure, free from hackers’ attacks and preventing it from getting/sending spam messages and other malicious items
* Web Servers
Keeping the program on the server machine (web server) of the DSLNG website running smoothly. Also keeping the web server up-to-date with the latest patches and make sure that the Web pages that it displays are actually displaying
* Web Software
Installing and maintaining all the software for the DSLNG website and database management system.
* Log Analysis
Analyzing the log files of the Web server for continuous improvement of DSLNG Web site. Ensuring that the Web logs are stored and rotated so that they don’t take over all the space on the server
* Content Management
Managing, maintaining and controlling the large and dynamic collection of the website materials in a content management system
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current and expected salary to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12-10-11