PT. Quest Geophysical Asia; 7 positions
CHALLENGING OPPORTUNITIES IN SEISMIC OPERATIONS COMPANY
PT. Quest Geophysical Asia is a Seismic Company which established in 2004 and have many projects in Indonesia. We have a great team which multinational involve.
If you are interested in being a part of the future, and if you are an ambitious person, experienced please send your application for the following position:
• Min 4 years experience on Land/or transition Zone 2D/3D, Bachelor Degree, English and computer skill is a must.
Assistant Party Chief
• Min 2 years experience as a APM on Land/or transition 2D/3D.
• Bachelor Degree, English and computer skill is a must.
• Min 4 years experience in seismic and familiar with all Migas regulations and safety procedure and the IAGC and E&P forum recommended safety standards. Has a certificate HSE qualification.
• Bachelor Degree, English and Computer skill is a must.
Senior Observer/Instrument Engineer
• Min 4 years experience in 2D Seismic in Indonesia, jungle-portable operations, preferably using Sercel systems.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Engineering is a plus.
• English and Computer skill is a must.
Qualification and Experience:
• Maximum age 30 with min 2 years experiences.
• D3 Secretary or Bachelor Degree in Management/Accounting/Economy.
• Willing to work in outside Jakarta if necessary.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) as a minimum.
• Brevet A,B,C for Accounting/Tax.
• English and computer skill is a must.
Please send your email to:
HRD@quest.co.id or send by Mail to
PT. QUEST GEOPHYSICAL ASIA
Menara Batavia 12th floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126
Expiry date: September 29, 2009