SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte Ltd; 2 positions
Contract & Legal Superintendant
• Bachelor degree in law from a reputable University.
• Min. 10 years of relevant experience preferably from an upstream Exploration & Production Multi-National Company.
• Prior experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistic, Oil & Gas Materials and good understanding of BPMIGAS Regulation.
• Good knowledge in PTK 007, must have certificate
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to travel to operation site.
• Manage tender process, contract administration, budget estimation and reporting.
• Monitor contract and evaluate contractors’ performance.
• Prepare, develop and update system including any revision of contract.
• Review and draft contract (with value more than US$ one million) including all matters related to Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
• Prepare formality documents as required for arrangement of custom for import/export and other goods in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
• Build good relationship with external parties, institutions and Regional Government around company operational location.
• Engage in completion of dispute including land clearance and damage claims and others based on corporation legal aspects.
• Participate in procurement process and activity, including planning, scheduling, document management and contract preparation.
• Prepare initial drafts of legal document covering tenders, bid contracts as well as examine and review all legal documents and contracts for legal proficiency.
Senior Drilling Engineer
• Minimum of 10 years +1- drilling engineering experience – previous operations supervision experience is a plus.
• Vertical, high pressure zone onshore drilling operations experience.
• Effective interpersonal skills with a collaborative style and a willingness to get the job done.
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Bachelors degree in petroleum engineering, mechanical or drilling
• Able to travel to operation site
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Will work with the team members to ensure that the drilling schedule is met and carried out in the most safe, efficient and cost effective manner possible.
• Plan, support, organize and report on Company Drilling Operations.
• Prepare and reviewed detailed drilling procedures, AFE”s, well designs, casing designs, bit programs and monitor progress of daily drilling activities.
• Appraise performance and manage well cost for current projects as well on future projects/bids.
• Manage projects with partner representative, contractors and manufactures
• Monitor actual well costs and benchmark against offset operators to ensure that we are the best in area.
• Support SPC MHs safety and environmental program and implement on all rigs.
• Participate in the bid processfor drilling services’ preparation, review and selection of service providers.
• Ensure standardized work processes are established and followed
• Liaise and coordinate with regulatory bodies on relevant documentation and reports
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Expiry date: September 15, 2012