Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Job Title / Code : Marine Asset Specialist (Ext-149/SCM/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2011)
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* Marine Engineering
* Naval Engineering
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Kalimantan
Work Location : Balikpapan
Work Schedule : 5-2
Minimum Relevant Experience : 4
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Conduct vessel inspections using standard Checklists referring to update IMO standards, Flag State, Indonesian government and Company’s procedures
- Establish professional survey report, issue findings and recommendations, and pursue close out of the gaps
- Understand multiple types and functions of offshore vessels: AHTS, PSV, DSV, TUB, CB, RIV, LCT, TB and barge (fluid, material).
- Understand DP (Dynamic Positioning) System.
- Able to identify issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Assist superior in the vessel performance improvement programs.
- Marine Engineer, Naval Architect, or Oceangoing Officer, Master or Engineer diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience for vessel inspection & audit in the marine operations of oil and gas industry, shipyard, or ship owning/management
- Willing to relocate to any of Chevron operating locations (East Kalimantan/Sumatera)
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization
- Willing to conduct vessel inspection in any of Indonesian waters, or overseas
- Familiarity with all applicable Indonesian and International marine safety standards and regulations.
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to marine support in the oil and gas industry sector.
- Knowledge of HES and contract management
- Knowledge and experiences in Marine Safety
- Strong in analysis, fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Strong English communication skills in writing and speaking
- Having good presentation skill
- Customer focus
- Proficient in operating personal computer with MS Office software.
Expired date : 31-03-2012
To apply online, pls visit this link : http://www.chevron.formycareer.com/vacancy/213