(Search / Recruitment Firm)
Drilling Engineer (Equipment)
* Conducts necessary studies on new existing drilling technology, equipment/tools & programmes, procedures and methods for necessary enhancement improvement to secure efficient and safe drilling operations.
* Keeps abreast with recent development of new drilling technology, equipment/tools & methods/procedures.
* Proposes the usage of new techniques, equipment, tools and drafts methods and procedures as well as reviews & recommends amendments to the existing ones to improve operations achievements in economical/safe and optimum manner.
* Follows up and evaluates implementation of necessary recommendations of adjustments and/or trouble-shooting problems.
* Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* 5 – 6 years experience in drilling operations and engineering work with at least two years involvement in studies of drilling technology, equipment and methods.
* Very good knowledge of English.
Drilling Site Leader
* Directs and controls all activities related to drilling and work over operations carried out by contractors/service companies on assigned rig.
* Directs and supervises the implementation of various operational programmers including proposing and executing amendments to approved programmers in response to changing operational parameters. Implements the Company’s (Health, Safety & Environmental Protection policies and safety management system as applicable to rig operation.
* Monitors all supply activities of Company materials and equipment to ensure economic and cost effective utilization.
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
* 7 – 8 years experience in drilling operation, 3 years of which should be in offshore drilling.
* Good knowledge of English.
* Conducts necessary audit, review well completion, workovers drilling and other related petroleum engineering operations programs reports in accordance with company objectives and standards.
* Designs planned Wells for operation adhering to the integrity standards of Company.
* Supervises and ensures proper computerized data storing related to well completion and testing, down hole problems and completion failures.
* B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
* 5 years relevant experience of Petroleum Engineering operations.
* Up to 55 years old.
* Very good knowledge in English.
* Prepares well programmes, Authorization for Expenditures (AFE) and well instructions for drilling and work over wells based on the well data sheet.
* Issues amendments to cope with any changes during well programme execution.
* Monitors the day-to-day operations, analyses problems and recommends solutions to Supervisor.
* Participates in the pre-spud meetings on the Rig and presents the Well Instructions during the kick-off meetings.
* Evaluates well performance by utilizing specialized drilling software.
* Work covers the activities of one offshore drilling rig
* Bachelor Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
* 5 years experience in drilling, work over, well testing and completion work.
* Good knowledge of English language.
PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia