Air Drilling Associates is a world leader in applying air-, mist-, foam-, aerated fluid and other underbalanced techniques for petroleum and geothermal drilling projects. The company is led by a management team with over thirty years of experience running such projects on all continents of the world. Our equipment fleet has an average age of only two years, making it among the youngest and most modern in the industry. All this is backed up by our strong commitment to quality, safety, health and the environment through adherence to the strictest regulatory and ISO requirements.
For our Indonesians operations, we are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of:
The successful candidate will be based in Jakarta and will be responsible for the following key functions:
* Collect and archive documents in regards with travel and accommodation arrangement
* Assist daily human resource operation
* Performing Secretarial duties, place order, correspondence, etc.
* Making travel arrangements for employees
* Arranging accommodation for employees
* Applying for work visas for expatriates
* Notify personnel about changing schedule
* Managing company cars and drivers
* Issue purchase order for travel arrangement
* Willing to be on call during weekend
* Minimum 3 years work experience in similar positions is required.
* Familiarity with operations involving heavy machinery
* Accounting skills is an advantage.
* D3 degree in business/finance related field
* Experience with Oil & Gas Operations or similar
* Preferably below 35 years old
* Fluent in English (both written and oral)
* Excellent computer skills, with focus on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel)
Please state the position clearly in the email’s subject and send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org