Lowongan S1 Ekonomi & Akuntansi serta Ilmu sosial
INPEX CORPORATION is an oil & gas exploration and production company based in Japan. The mission of INPEX is to provide a stable and efficient supply of energy to our customer by exploring and developing oil and natural gas resources throughout the world. In Indonesia, INPEX is acting as Kontraktor Kontrak Kerjasama (KKKS) with BPMigas for many upstream projects since 1966. INPEX is the operator of Masela Block (Abadi project) offshore Maluku, Arafura Sea, Indonesia. INPEX is pressing ahead with technical and engineering studies of the Abadi field development for future commercial Floating LNG production
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office for a:
Office Service Officer (Code: AHR)
* Fluency in English both spoken and written. Fluency in Japanese language is an advantage
* Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
* Able to work well in a multicultural team and having high motivation, effective team player, discipline, and a dynamic and good personality
* Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting or any social studies
* 3+ years experience in the service administration and/or management areas in the Oil and Gas Industries. Handling all matters and activities related to the provision of general services that cover office, accommodation, travel and transport services to all employees; Providing administrative support in the budgeting of office services and equipment/stationers; Providing administrative support in the planning of office operations used: office space, general office equipment (copying machine; pantry related equipment) office support facilities (lighting, air conditioning) and personal office equipment (work tables, furniture); Providing administrative support in the operations or the supervision of providers’ performance in the operations of office facilities that covers office space, office equipment operations & maintenance, office support facilities, personal office equipment/stationers; Handling the operations of office supply store-room; Administering the provision of travel, transportation and accommodation services for employees and guests; Handling the administrative works related to office service and support functions: utility bills verification and/or payment processing; Providing administrative support in the preparation of Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure related to office services, travel , accommodation and transport activities
Interested applicants who fully meet the above requirement may send your comprehensive CV in English with one recent photo (max. 150KB)
Please quote positions applied in the email subject, not later than 26th June 2011.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
INPEX home page : http:/www.inpex.co.jp/english/