Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Upstream Information Technology and Services ( IT&S) is a distinctive division whose purpose is to provide digital capabilities, through people, technologies and processes, to deliver current organizational needs and transformational opportunities to meet business objectives. This globally diverse team works together to plan and implement digital solutions for all of the Upstream divisions.
The vision for the Upstream IT&S is to be an integral and valuable element of the Upstream’s success, and an industry-leading example of how to bring value via IT to the company’s Upstream business. Our enduring strategic themes are:
-Growing our people and their capabilities
- Increasing business intimacy and ease of working
-Delivering quality projects in support of the Upstream business strategy
- Leveraging scale, improving efficiency and managing costs
- Enhancing operational integrity and silent running.
Job title IT&S: Global Operations and Infrastructure Service Manager
Req ID 28799BR
Job category Information Technology & Services
Sub-category Architecture & Design
Countries (State/Region) Indonesia
Global Operations and Infrastructure (GOI) designs, builds and operates BP’s core IT&S services. It is responsible for the day-to-day operation of technology such as computers, telephones, email, wireless, conferencing; helpdesk support for end-users of services; and the design, build and operation of BP’s IT&S infrastructure and systems, such as data centers and networks.
The GOI Service Manager is accountable for the delivery of all GOI services to the assigned area through the support of service line teams or through direct operational accountability of the Service Delivery team to agreed service and service levels, compliant to BP standards and regulatory requirements in a safe and effective manner.
- Plan and execute a delegated financial budget in support of delivering GOI services in Jakarta. Ensure through evidence that proper controls are in place for service delivery and network operations, financial reporting and tracking. All non-compliance is to be reported in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the leadership and management of staff including resource management and suppliers in the provision of service.
- Operate the Service Delivery team; ensure that all operational processes are compliant to global standards, processes and in-line with subscribed service and service levels through quarterly performance reviews
- Work and engage Segment IT&S Business facing teams to ensure that GOI services provided meets with subscribed SLA; understand and provide GOI support for business projects and service requirement planning to ensure that GOI is well positioned to support the businesses
- Ensure all IT&S incidents reported to the service desk or field support are captured on Remedy 7.5, tracked and reported against agreed service level agreement and escalated to resolution teams correctly
- Work with other parties such as vendors and service line teams to ensure integrated delivery of services to users and participating in selection of suppliers through RFP/RFI processes, ensure that statement of requirements are clearly stated for such activities.
At minimum a Bachelor Degree or relevant professional qualifications on Information Technology
Essential experience and job requirements
• 10 years of experience in Information Technology with focus in the area of infrastructure delivery
• Experience in leading and managing a high performance teams in the area of service delivery, incident management and encourages a speak-up environment
• Experience in leading and managing external parties providing IT services in the area of service delivery
• Experience in managing a budget exceeding US$4m demonstrating innovative ways in sustainable cost efficiency
• ITIL V3 Foundation certified
• Demonstrated strong customer relationship management experience and skills
• Financial Management skills (Foundation or Intermediate) as well as Fraud Awareness
• Proven willingness to face challenging problems for resolution
• Proven ability to lead a team, share, escalates issues and encourages a speak-up environment.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
• Knowledgeable in BP’s businesses and their challenges
• ITIL V3 Intermediate certified
• Experience with the use of Remedy 7.5
• Experience or skills in Microsoft application systems
• Knowledge or skills on Networking devices (e.g. IP Tel, Blackberry, Smartphone) & telecommunication/networking
• Experience and/or skills in CISCO Network technologies
• Experience in leading and managing projects
• Approachable behavior and possess a “Can Do” attitude
• Experience with Application front-end support (e.g. SAP)
• Experience with the use of Remedy
Removal Date 18-Apr-2012
Click Here to Apply Online : BP Career