ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world s energy resources. Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow. Together, we are finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
Operations Support Superintendent
• Organizes and leads multifunctional team to safely plan, design, contract, procure and mobilize and execute logistics & infrastructures to support operations.
• Leads an organization that manages and executes all logistical and procedural requirements of the Banyu Urip development.
• Manages operations logistics assets and services; develops logistics transition plan from project operations phase to post production operations startup.
• Supports the development of infrastructure for the field, pipeline and shore base/FSO, including aviation, marine, shorebase, camp, office, catering/janitorial, waste management, and rotator accommodations.
• Ensures Best Practices implementation of core logistics operations, support services, logistics planning, and contracting.
Candidate should have:
• Bachelor Degree, preferably with a Master Degree, in Marine, Aviation Port Operations Management or equivalent.
• Minimum of 15 years of logistics and infrastructure related experience in upstream oil and gas business.
• Experience in handling a large port, aviation or marine, camp and office organization.
• Experience in starting-up logistics & facilities organization for oil and gas operations.
• Good communication and people handling skills.
Candidates who meet these criteria should apply on line.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Expiry date: August 26, 2010