At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Job or Campus Folder
IT End Users Support Analyst
Employment Type Students/Graduates Seeking Full-Time
Country or Region Indonesia
Office Location Jakarta
• Provide desktop services (L2 support) according to ExxonMobil (and/or Affiliates) guidelines and practices
• Manage equipment installation (install, configure, and test to meet Security and Control guideline)
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software problems
• Produce performance stewardship reports as required
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software problems, and escalate to regional/ global support as needed
• Support and maintain IT assets management for ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia
• Ensure that the assets management complies with ExxonMobil computing standards and practices, and meet the business requirements
• Ensure implementation of safety, security and control procedures in the working environment.
Requirements of Candidate
• Bachelor Engineering in Electrical/Informatics/Computer/Physics with minimum GPA 3.25 in 4.0 scale
• Fresh graduates are welcome, but 1-2 years of working experience in related area would be an advantage
• Posses strong and profound knowledge of IT
• Excellent analytical/ numerical skills, creative thinking and result oriented
• Able to work independently and flexible, with strong interpersonal skills
• Capable of leading a team and willing to be an effective team player
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Able to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
Experience Required 1-2 Years
To Apply Online, Pls click here : ExxonMobil Career