ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
Lead Engine Control Room Operator
Responsible for leading other engine control room personnel in the safe and efficient control and co-ordination of all aspects of the FSO engine room operations, power management, hotel support, and utility system operational activities
Employment Type Experienced Professionals
Country or Region
Requirements of Candidate :
• Will hold a valid Class 1 (Chief Engineer – Steam or Motor) Class 2 (Second Engineer) STCW certificate of competency for unlimited tonnage, with a Liquid Petroleum Endorsement.
• Have served for at least 2 years sea time as a Second Engineer or Third Engineer on Oil Tankers completing foreign voyages or a similar capacity on F[P]SO operation.
• Proof of valid STCW certificate of competency and large crude oil tanker sea time will be required.
• Advance level in spoken and written English language. Ability to prepare written reports in English is preferable.
• Some knowledge of oil field operations would be beneficial
• Relevant crude oil tanker experience is preferable.
• A high level of computer skills is essential.
• Good communications (upward and downward) and teamwork skills are essential
• Demonstrated background in behavioral based safety.
• Willingness to stay at the training facilities for a 1 – 2 years training program, and / or company’s field site in Indonesia or overseas for 1 – 2 years
Click Here to Apply Online : ExxonMobil Career