Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our Deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Riau – Duri
* Applicants must be willing to work in Duri.
* Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Strong understanding of oil and gas facility design including design basis and P&ID development, application of relevant industry specifications, development of engineering deliverables (data sheets, equipment sizing, etc.) and HAZOP procedures.
* Strong knowledge and experience with fabrication techniques and construction practices.
* Should have demonstrated experience and track record using project management principle as a Project Manager to run large capital projects or a portfolio of smaller capital projects.
* Experience leading the multiple discipline engineers and directing the work activities and coordinating interface among teams to execute projects.
* Knowledgeable and committed to implementing industry best practices in safety.
* Strong skills in cost and schedule control for assigned projects to ensure efficient execution.
* Familiar with the application of construction safety aspects to achieve good safety record
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to http://careers.chevron.com