Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables.
Chevron is based in San Ramon, California. Our business has grown rapidly over the past year and will continue to grow even more through the competitiveness and synergy brought in after the Unocal merger. To serve our business growth needs, we’re seeking talented people from diverse disciplines and with different levels of expertise to join our team. Chevron’s talented and committed employees are the reason for the company’s outstanding performance. Our business in Indonesia has over 7000 employees, 98 percent of whom are nationals. Their jobs can be categorized into two positions: Engineering and Non Engineering.
Depending on the needs year by year, the career opportunities posted may vary. We offer career opportunities to new graduates and experienced professionals with varied levels of education. Chevron is a world-class oil and gas producer in Indonesia that values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity. This reflects in how we recruit only high caliber candidates who share these same company values.
Facility Engineer – Reliability
Riau – Duri
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* Mechanical Engineering
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Sumatra
Work Location : Duri
Summary of Job / Qualification :
* Minimum degree : S1 majority in Mechanical engineering and willing to work in Riau, Sumatera.
* At least 5 years experienced working as reliability engineer with good understanding in utilizing reliability concept, software and tools to optimize equipment and facility.
* Capable to review engineering drawing such as PFD, P&ID, etc, and familiar with major rotating equipment used in oil and gas industry.
* Has experience in Mechanical integrity and perform Risk Assessment, Condition Monitoring (Inspection), Data Base/Data Integration/Data Assessment.
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
* Have a good communication skill, adaptability and strong in seeking learning activitiesAble to establish effective relationship with people from other culture and backgrounds.
* Good understanding on Maintenance management, experienced in utilizing RCM and CMMS application to review failure history then improve equipment performance.
* Familiar in performing FMEA, RCA, LCCA, life time, to improve equipment Reliability, Availability, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
* Capable to develop program and plan to improve the quality of reactive work, PM Tasks, as well as utilizing the applicable PdM tools to monitor equipment health and to avoid unscheduled equipment breakdown
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.