Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Subsea Equipment Engineer (Ext-165/FE/EXP/CICO/DW/2012)
* Experienced in ensuring good planning and monitoring progress of key engineering deliverables in support of project schedule.
* Experienced in managing interfaces with subsea design companies and installation contractor.
* Experienced in providing technical support for permitting/regulatory activities and leading interface with Government authorities.
* Experienced in supporting development of EPCI bid packages and managing assigned contracts and contractors
* Experienced in initiating / reviewing changes, preparing Company estimates, reviewing contractor estimates, and negotiating change orders.
* Experienced in reviewing and approving Contractor man-hours during FEED work.
* Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
* Has experience or knowledge of subsea equipment engineering, manufacture, installation and operation.
* Experienced in defining and incorporating project HSE requirements into final project deliverables for execution and post-project operations.
* Experienced in supporting procurement processes for contracts related to subsea design, fabrication and installation.
* Experienced in coordinating the engineering, manufacture, acceptance testing and installation of subsea equipment. (Wellheads, Trees, Manifold and other hardware) and infield deepwater flowline.
* Familiar with design, installation, intervention work and operation of subsea production system including Wellheads, Trees, Manifold and other hardware. d) Experienced in supporting EPCI execution for subsea systems.
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
* Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
* Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
* Strong in seeking learning activities.
* Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* Mechanical Engineering
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Java
Work Location : Jakarta
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to http://careers.chevron.com