PT Wira Insani (Weatherford)
As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Driller / Tool Pusher (Jakarta Base)
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
* Minimum senior high school or equivalent, higher education degree will be given preference.
* Should have at least 8 years experience in the offshore/onshore drilling industry as a driller/tool pusher
* Should have a thorough knowledge on drilling/work over and associated activities (cementing, logging, fishing, abandonment, etc).
* Should be conversant with international drilling practices & regulation.
* Should have extensive knowledge and understanding on downhole hydraulics calculation.
* Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa communication skills
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with DRILLER/TOOL PUSHER as subject before
22nd April 2012 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employee