EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ONSHORE PIPELINE MANAGER
• Engineering background (S1) and at least 10 years experiences in Engineering or Operations,
• Supervisory experiences in operation and engineering. Strong leadership to develop and implement program, drive new initiatives, and deliver results,
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage large group with a diverse workforce, most of which are from local communities and possess varied levels of expertise,
• Knowledge of various P/L operations, construction and maintenance codes and standards is preferable,
• Able to foster teamwork and to gain supports from other department such as HSE, D&R, Security, Supply Chain, etc.,
• Proven track records in managing budget,
• Have business knowledge and a good understanding in procurement/contract process,
• Good decision making skills,
• Good communication skill both writing and speaking – Bahasa and English.
This position has responsibility for operation and maintenance of 450 km of oil and gas trunk lines and pipelines in South Sumatera in accordance with HSE policy and procedure. This position is responsible to implement pipeline integrity programs such maintenance pigging, pipeline inspection, corrosion prevention, pipeline repair, etc. Continuously evaluate and ensure proper risk mitigation measures are deployed for all the pipelines, particularly in sensitive area close to the plantation, rivers and the populated areas. This position is also responsible for PL right of way inspection and maintenance as well as Road management and maintenance.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit : JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Expiry date: June 09, 2010