300,000 CVs is a good place to start recruiting
RecruitPlus Consulting serves as a specialist employment agency.
But beyond smart staffing solutions, we believe in building bonds between individuals.
Rank Top 3 largest suppliers of plants and equipment to the metals industry worldwide & leaders in minimills.
Front Runners in the Flat product and iron ore sectors.
Excellent Opportunities for Career Advancement
Welding Engineer (Pressure Vessels) for MNC, Steel Manufacturer
EUR 2500 (Max) + expat package
(Singapore – Thailand or Ho Chi Minh)
* At least a Bachelor of Industrial Technology in Welding Engineer Technology.
* At least 3 – 5 years of direct working experience in Welding is required for this position.
* Possess NDT Certificate for Welding (Secondary Level) is a must.
* Knowledge in welding process & welding equipment.
* Knowledge in material properties & work application.
* Knowledge in pressure vessel design, welding joint design.
* Knowledge in international standard in welding.
* Knowledge in AutoCad, Solid Work, MS Office, Vision, Internet Savvy.
* Able to understand the inspection methods relevant to welding such as Destructive & Non Destructive testing.
* Knowledge in PLC Program: GX-Developer, Minitap, SPC, Six Sigma & QC 7 Tool is advantage.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Thailand or Ho Chi Minh.
* Fluency in English is a must.
* Successful candidates will required to attend a training in Italy (at the HQ in Udine), traning varies from 3 to 6 months
* Production wedling control.
* Procurement and control all spare part, welding, consumable & NDT Control.
* Prepare all welding document for each job and send to QA/QC Pressure Vessel WS.
* Make report Wedling and Welding Operator continulity record by Monthly for Check qualifed welder and welder operator.
* Maintain records of WPS/PQR test result including the performance of welders & welding operators that qualifed by the procedure.
* Qualify welder & welder operator under code requirement.
* Welder and welding operator perfromance record.
* Procurement and control all spare part for welding equipment that use for production such as welding torch, welding machine and others.
* Follow up the specifications. Inspection and interpretation of welder consumable and testing certificate of weld consumable.
* Check correctness and meaning for each welding symbol indicated on drawings before issuing to welding supervisor.
* Control the expiration and renew of qualified welders and welding operators.
* Development welding process for up productivity.
* Record of repair rate for each welder and welding operator.
* Prepare welding map for all job, prepare welding and NDT recrod all job.
* Quality and NDT control of welding all job.
Send in your application with the Apply button or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion, please call 6635-1531.
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants would be contacted