PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NIB) PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers professionals to be a part of our team for the positions:
1. ENG0056 – SR.ENGINEER – QA/QC
To ensure all the project works are completed within schedule, budget, complying with NNT SHLP and ESR and responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system.
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferably in civil.
• Certified of Competency for Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
• Intermediate English competency.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, graphics software and Email.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Project.
• Knowledge of Industry Standards and Codes applicable to discipline.
• At least ten year’s experience in construction at mining I heavy Industry.
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Minimum five years experience in ONQC position in Mining / heavy industry.
• Specific computer skills appropriate to discipline.
• Knowledge of regulations applicable to Batu Hijau site.
• Able to read and interpret parts, service manuals arid technical reference books.
2. EXR0030- REPS. – COMPLIANCE EXECUTIVE
A primary focus of the Reps. Compliance Executive is to establish & maintain relationship and coordinate professional relations within Government Institutions and parliament at Sumbawa Besar & Sumbawa Barat Districts.
• University graduate from Social science is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in the extensive relations with government institutions and parliament.
• Have a self-motivation discipline and ability to work as a Team Leader as well as a part of the team.
• Knowledge in the regulations in Republic of Indonesia as needed for operations.
• Good communication and report writing skits in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Have a good, strong, pleasant and professional personality, with ability to easily adopt with changing government environment.
• Experience in working with multinational companys operation and understanding about mining company is a value added.
3. HRM0315 – TRAINER- SHE TRAINING
Train all aspect of Safety Health and Environment training program in accordance with PTNNT competency standards of Task Skill, Task management Skit, Task Contingency Skill and Cost Effective.
• Degree in Engineering, OHS, Education or equivalent.
• Certified of TAA4O1 or equivalent
• Knowledge of spoken arid written English.
• Train the Trainer qualifications.
• Highly developed interpersonal communication.
• Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational
• Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
• A minimum of 5 (five) years recent experience as a practical trainer in this field.
• Knowledge of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Experience as a workplace or Industrial trainer.
• Ability to integrate Office computer system.
4. MAT0670 – GENSUPV-,CONTRACTS OPERATIONS
to plan organize and control activities of the PTNNT Contracts Department in order to approve, manage, and administer commercial aspects of services procurement activities within Mining business, implernent3tion arid maintenance of varied initiatives to encourage and support local services business plus secondary cross functional support and oversight over the whole Contracts Department in support of the Contracts Manager’s role and objectives Including acting as second in command in the absence of the Contracts Manager. Activities must be conducted in accordance with PTNNT standards, policies and procedures, Indonesian Law and Batu Hljau Mine Contract of Work while at the same time ensuring a high level of support service to user departments for goods procurement bidding, negotiating. purchase agreement and order preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost effective approach at every stage of the process.
Contract types include a fill range of services and vary greatly include heavy mobile and fixed equipment operation and maintenance, catering, medical services, explosives services, major shipping and logistics, security, aviation, passenger
ferry, tugs and marine support, met lab services, product support and technical reps, training, drilling, civil and construction, etc.
• Degree in business, law, engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years experience in contract management.
• Sound understanding of relevant Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations.
• Well developed computer skills to be able to implement and maintain effective processes and procedures.
• Strong leadership, analytical capabilities and negotiating skills, sound business sense, documentation skills with high attention to details
• Advanced English language and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Experienced MlMS/Ellipse user and/or equivalent Contract management system.
5. SLC0092 – SR.SUPV. – SHLP MINE
This position reports to the General Supervisor HSLP Mining Operations. The position will have 5 direct reports and be responsible for implementing health and safety initiatives aimed at reducing injuries and incidents across a broad range of work
activities. The key responsibilities for this position include, supervision coaching and mentoring of direct reports in the mine area, conducting safety system audits that ensure compliance with company and national policies, developing and reviewing procedures and programs that drive continuous improvement, coach mentor and assist supervisors to understand and implement their safety and health responsibilities, analyze department statistics and develop and implement programs to address deficiencies, management of regulatory requirements and proposes methods to meet the current regulations.
• Formal qualification in mining, milling or heavy industry, human resource management, training or training development with program implementation skills or an equivalent discipline is essential, with 3-5 years experiences.
• Certificate of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR (POP or POM).
• Graduate from University (S1) – prefer with Occupational Health and Safety or mining related discipline.
• Must have sound knowledge of health and safety management systems OHSAS 18001 and Indonesian health and safety Regulations.
• Must have a minimum 7-10 years of experience in a similar role.
• Must have sound knowledge of risk management principals arid ability to facilitate team based risk assessments.
• Must have experience and or formal qualifications in safety system audits.
• The position places demands on time and therefore the incumbent will be required to be self motivated in their approach and have the ability to prioritize work.
• Must have previous supervisory experience in a similar role.
• Must be able to speak to large groups.
• Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office suite.
• Must have intermediate report writing skills in Bahasa and ability to converse in English.
6. SEC0037 – REPS. – SECURITY
This position will be responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting on threats to Newmont area of operations, identifying security breaches or product theft and take immediate action to notify Supervisor or Security Control as required and operating tactically in a complex urban and field environment with limited resources.
• Diploma degree and good communication In English is preferable.
• Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
• 5 years experience in managing the people with the same field.
• Good in manage the people.
• Good in interpersonal communication skill.
• Preferably have a proven record of good working relationships with governmental agencies in related.
• Must have excellent speaking and communication skills (English & Indonesia) and able to speak to groups and communicate abstract concepts.
• Proven Leadership skill.
• Good administration skill.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter only short listed candidates wilt be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JI. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia P0. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co,id
Expiry date: April 29, 2012