Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider of high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, and advancing reservoir performance.
Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international, and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Field Service Coordinator
Bali – Balikpapan,ID-KI
Requirements: Field Service Coordinator – Wireline Logging & Perforating (Balikpapan, Jakarta)
* Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent.
* 8+ years experience in Open Hole and Cased Hole Wireline Logging and Perforating operations, onshore and offshore, with a minimum of 2 years in an Operations Coordinator role, managing multiple worksites and multiple clients.
Desired/Preferred Qualifications & Experience
* Thorough understanding of Wireline Logging and Perforating services.
* Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
* Thorough understanding of field processes/procedures to conduct safe and efficient operations.
* Proficient in the use of PC’s. Knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
* Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge, and problem solving techniques to provide solutions.
* Customer Service and/or Sales Experience considered advantageous.
* Coordinates and supervises Wireline Logging & Perforating Field Operations via personnel and equipment assignment, job/project management skills, and technical support.
* Works independently to review resource planning (equipment and personnel) in order to deliver services in a cost effective and efficient manner.
* Execute special projects, as assigned.
* Monitors daily progress of jobs or projects, and provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
* Conducts regular Field Audits to ensure adherence to company policies and best practices.
* Provides technical solutions to customers whenever required.
* Mentors subordinates to ensure progression of staff and enhancement of skill sets.
At Baker Hughes, we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility and opportunities you need to achieve you career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Balikpapan, Indonesia. If you are not currently eligible to work in Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for. .