Air Energi Group Singapore Pte Ltd
Global Manpower Solutions
Air Energi has 30 years of experience in over 50 countries, supporting some of the most significant oil and gas capital development projects in the world. We provide contract, project and staff hire personnel, for single appointments and high volume recruitment campaigns alike.
We are currently sourcing for a Drilling HSE Advisor for a sour gas development project in Abu Dhabi.
Drilling HSE Advisor
* As part of the Drilling Department, the Drilling HSE Advisor’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Assisting the COMPANY Drilling Management in the development and delivery of fit for purpose Drilling Safety Management System(s);
* Review and input to the development and maintenance of COMAH reports & HSE Impact Assessments (HSEIA) for Drilling activities;
* Reviewing Contractors and Vendors Technical Safety Plans & Procedures developed for the Drilling Phases;
* Ensuring Design & Operated Performance Standards are developed and maintained for all HSE Critical Systems within Drilling;
* Ensuring the timely identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and development of effective tools to manage and reduce these risks to ALARP;
* Ensuring compliance by all parties with COMPANY’s HSE requirements and regulations and all relevant legislation and statutory requirements, including all laws, rules and regulations (as amended from time to time) of the governments of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the U.A.E.;
* Ensuring effective management of change processes are implemented for drilling safety related changes during all phases of drilling activities;
* Review CONTRACTOR Safety documentation to ensure it complies with COMPANY requirements, contractual agreements & ADNOC Codes Of Practice;
* Providing input to leading and trailing drilling Safety performance measures;
* Mentoring, Coaching & Competence Development of Drilling Staff;
* Actively supporting the development and realization of a positive, value-centred culture, shared by our contractors and focused on excellence;
* Maintain contact with concerned groups for Drilling Safety issues;
* Participate in incident control duties during major accident emergencies or drills;
* Providing input to the collection of Lessons Learned for the Drilling activities;
* Leading and participating in Drilling Safety Audits & Reviews;
* Providing Drilling Safety input to Annual HSE Management Reviews.
* Liaising with Contractors Safety Advisor, Tool Pusher and Company man to increase HSE standards, procedures and awareness;
* Provide direction, leadership, data interpretation, and technical assistance to rig personnel;
* Conduct training sessions and drills to maintain and increase staff competency;
* Closely involved in pre planning and execution of rig moves with regards to HSE of personnel, equipment and well site;
* A Diploma/degree in Occupational Health & Safety from an accredited university with minimum fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the oil/gas industry. Experience on large-scale oil/gas Drilling projects preferred. Priority will be given to candidates with a strong background in sour gas (H2S) projects.
* Has clearly demonstrated strong Drilling Safety competencies.
* Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
* Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Candidates whom are currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Please send your details to Ms Shair Ling at email@example.com or contact her at +65 6511 1626.